Refund & Cancellation Policy
Gymex is SAAS based platform developed and owned by GreyBits Technologies having its registered office in Mumbai, India.
We follow a standard Refund Policy to have complete transparency with our esteemed customers so that they feel privileged about their association with us.
Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- Gymex charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service it provides.
- All services rendered are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month basis the Plan you have selected during the start of the service
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Gymex does not refund any fees in that case
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Gymex service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing.
- The fees that Gymex for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges.
- Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer's agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer's responsibility.
- With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Gymex does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to email@example.com
- The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
- Incase if a Center shuts down due to any reason, their existing subscription plan will not be transferred to any other center, even if the Management is the same for the new center.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) . Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Customers will receive an email from Gymex confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
- Gymex reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the SaaS services bought from Gymex . If Gymex refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership, registrants will be offered a refund on prorata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought.
These above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on Gymex website unless otherwise noted in the corresponding agreement.